Thursday, November 22, 2018

It's the Doubles Baby!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I just have to say, first of all, that every day I am thankful I get to hang out with such awesome little people in my class.  They challenge me, inspire me, and fill my days with love, smiles, sparkles, hugs, and laughter.  I am very very blessed!  💖

This week I taught a bunch of turkeys.  Want to see?











We had lots of fun in math reading recipes and measuring to make our pumpkin pies!  We are still learning about 3D shapes, so we turned SPHERES of dough into flat CIRCLES of dough!





Ready for the oven!  Then later that day we had our school's delicious Thanksgiving Dinner as well!


The sledding hill is officially open!  The kids are having lots of fun at recess sledding on the playground!



The Kinders turned in to Rap Starz on Wednesday.  We made a video of our Doubles Baby Rap....  Here are some exclusive photos from backstage before the performance...





And you can get a sneak peak of our soon-to-be viral YouTube video here:


Last but not least, we celebrated Saylor's birthday a couple of days early on Wednesday with unicorn treats from her Mom (who also put together the school's Thanksgiving Dinner that day!  What a busy Mom!)  Happy Birthday Saylor!!!  The big 6!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment