Thursday, November 26, 2020

Pumpkin spice and everything nice!

 This was a short but fun week, packed with celebrations!  

Birthday Mania continued, with two MORE birthdays on the same day.  We have 2 sets of birthday twins in our class this year, not even counting the real set of twins we have!  What are the chances?!  

Happy birthday to Josiah and Lincoln!



We are working on a virtual Christmas ABC book that will be online.  I will share it with you next week when it is done!  Here is a sneak peek of a couple of pages!



And I have to share this cute picture.  The kids are always making me pictures... I love it.  They are so loving and sweet.  Usually I am Ms. bed or Ms. ded.  A name with a b and a d in it is SO not fair for a kindergarten teacher!  :). 



 We had so much messy fun making Pumpkin Pies for the kids to take home for Thanksgiving Dinner!  





We had a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner at school on Wednesday!  Shout out to the kitchen and all the staff that helped put that together. along with a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving movie! It was the perfect ending to a fun week!




I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving.  Just know, your children are a light in my life, and I am so thankful for them, and for you!  Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment